Welcome to FitStyled!
I am a nationally certified personal trainer and nutrition specialist, creator of Fit in 20 Minutes, the only pre-made yet customizable workout plan, a cookbook author, YouTuber, and, most importantly, a mom.
I am dedicated to giving you tips, advice and product recommendations that take the guesswork out of all the areas that will make your life easier, whether you’re a mom or not.
The name “FitStyled” is a blend of my passions: fitness, style, and a healthy lifestyle.
Some of these areas you’ll find tips on include fitness, cooking, organization, cleaning, travel, lifestyle, mom life, parenting, and must-haves.
What I hope you feel after spending time on my blog:
- A feeling that you just got good advice from a friend that you can implement and benefit from
- That you hit the “easy button” and now have information that will help you. I love when I either find just what I’m looking for or find something I didn’t know I needed, whether it’s a product or advice. I hope I’ll provide the same for you!
Certifications & Specialities:
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified in Weight Management
- Lifestyle & Behavior Coach
Fun Facts Include:
- In another life, I’d be a travel agent or concierge. I love gathering helpful information and packaging it up for people…hence the blog!
- Love playing guitar, ukulele, and harmonica. Can’t play any of them that well.
- Once won umpteen pairs of slippers in a singing contest.
Favorite Ways to Keep Fit:
- Lots of HIIT, resistance training, running, spinning, yoga, Pilates, barre, hiking, surfing when given the opportunity.
Connect with me at the links below or by connecting with me on my online training page if you want to take control of your health and get a personalized workout plan.